The purpose of the card is to support other women business owners. Your purchase of $35 allows you to save over $600 in a one year period. The expiration date on the card is 12/31/16.
1) DeVine Event Facility – 10% off event facility rental (at least $25 dollar value)
2) The Credit Woman – 10% off annual credit counseling services ($50 dollar value)
3) Newman Networks – 10% off bi-annual or annual networking plans ($40 dollar value)
4) FreshBooks – 15% off the monthly rate when signing up (at least $40 dollar value)
5) Erica Booth Tax and Accounting Service – $50 off Tax Preparation Fee ($50 dollar value)
6) Family Centered Outpatient Therapeutic Services – $10 dollars off of Family Therapy Services (value $10 per session)
7) Mathnasium of Andorra – Free assessment ($99 value) for a child who enrolls a 6 or 12 month plan
8) PowerMatch – 20% off PowerMatch monthly membership (at least a $72 dollar value over 12 months)
9) The Business Liaisons – Introductory costs between $50 and 125 on business coaching packages
10) KMM Tax and Accounting Services – A discount on monthly retainer accounting services or 20% of any service
11) Butterfly Love , LLC – 45% off Business Coaching & 50% off Relationship Counseling
12) Significant Business Results – 1-hour laser coaching session for $125 (value $500) with Franne McNeal, Significant Business Results Coach
13) Dai Meeks The Public Adjuster – 1. Free Homeowner Policy Review 2. Free Home Inspection
14) LYFT with Dai – Unlock your first free ride credit using this code LYFTWITHDAI
15) UBER with Dai – Get $20 off your first ride with this code: UBERWITHDAI
16) SAJ Publishing College Preparation Books – The art of learning how to study and help your student to earn A+ grades is possible. Study skills is not taught in schools. Get these books right away. Save $10 for all three books normally $60 instead of $50. You can also save 10 percent on each book: The Seven Secrets of How to Study, The Parent’s Ultimate Education Guide and The Ultimate Scholarship Guide
17) WillHunt Business Events – Attend the 2016 networking Luncheons at Tomato Bistro in Manyunk on the first Monday of the Month from 11:30am-1:30pm for just $20 (instead of $30)
18) “Think and Grow Rich” Book Club – This book club is exclusive members and card holders. The Book club meets on the 2nd Saturday of the month. The first meeting is Feb. 13th 2-4pm at Educators On Call in Jenkintown, PA.
19) C.A.F.E. Cohort 11 – Cardholders Pay $399.00( Save $30.00) off the regular price of Cohort 11 which starts on Thursday, July 14th, 2016 with Freshbooks.